Friday, August 28, 2026

The Villages Florida Has 128 Pools. But They’re Not All the Same.

 














How many swimming pools are there in The Villages? I see “100+” posted all the time, but earlier this year I decided to actually count them. I came up with 128 pools, and there are four different types.

Adult pools are located in neighborhood recreation areas and are for residents and guests age 30 and older.

Family pools welcome all ages and are found at select recreation centers.

Then there are 13 Sports pools. These are for residents age 30 and older and are where you'll find activities such as lap swimming, water exercise and water volleyball.

Finally, there are seven Country Club pools: Cane Garden, Evans Prairie, Glenview Champions, Havana, Mallory Hill, Lopez Legacy and Orange Blossom Hills. These require a separate Country Club Pool Membership and are also family pools. Memberships can be purchased online and come in monthly, 6-months or yearly terms.

My January count was:

70 Adult Pools

38 Family Pools

13 Sports Pools

7 Country Club Pools

Total: 128 swimming pools.

And with The Villages continuing to grow, I'll keep checking the number. 


Jim & Tami McDonald - Realtors in and around The Villages, FL  
352-492-1699  *  www.jimandtamihomes.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Makes On Top of the World in Ocala Exceptional

The Heart of Horse Country Situated in the rolling landscape of Ocala, Florida, On Top of the World (OTOW) places you at the epicenter of ...